Carwise LDV is here to keep you going during lockdown. We have adjusted our services in line with the current restrictions and guidance of NSW Health.
- Online and Phone sales for New and Used Cars.
- View our New & Used stock online
- Our Service and Parts Departments will remain open for inspections & servicing - call 4736 5500 to book ahead.
- Contactless vehicle collection – contact our team on 4736 5500.
- Although our showroom is closed, our service department remains open, and available via phone and email for click and collect transactions, and any other sales enquiries you may have.
- New Cars: Call 4736 5500 or via email email@example.com
- Used Cars: Call 4736 8800 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Service department will remain open, Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- All appointments must be booked ahead – contact 4736 5500 to book.
We have updated strict code-of-conduct to minimize the spread inside and around our business with our mandatory rules in places as follows:
- Face masks, covering the mouth and nose are to be worn at all times.
- Strict check-in (via the Service NSW App) of all non-staff visitors, important - no check-in no entry, a valid check-in must be sighted by our reception staff.
- Strictly no handshaking.
- Customers collecting vehicles are to be limited to one person only unless in the case of finance documentation where two may be permitted.
- One customer only in offices at any one time.
- Social distancing rules of 1-meter distancing are to be adhered to with staff and customers alike.
- Hand sanitizing is to be used after each customer encounter.
- All our staff’s health will be monitored daily to ensure they are healthy and safe to work. If they feel unwell, we make sure they remain home until they are safe to come back to work.
- Hand sanitisers at all reception counters and in all staff and customer bathrooms.
- Closely monitoring bathroom areas which will be more frequently cleaned and sanitised.
- All test-drive vehicles are being cleaned before and after each test drive.
- Our workshop technicians are sanitising customer vehicles prior to doing any work and also on completion of the vehicle service.
In addition to the regulations, we will arrange additional safety services on demand such as:
- Sanitizing vehicles prior to delivery both at showroom and service
- Contactless vehicle handover
- Video consultation available on-demand
Rest assured that every one of our team members has been reminded to adopt a safety-first approach with regards to their own personal hygiene, this includes limiting personal contact with fellow staff and customers.
Simply put, we are doing all we can to our best to continue with a business as normal approach whilst ensuring we are creating the safest workplace for our employees and customers that we can.
Thank you for your continued trust in us. We look forward to continuing to deliver an amazing service and sales experience to all of our customers.
If you have any specific concerns ahead of visiting any of our dealerships please contact us and ask to speak with the relevant department manager who will assist you.
Carwise LDV knows we are the new kid in town so we make sure that businesses see undeniably great value in our vehicles.
Whether it's the level of specification, the price point or the fleet program, we understand what you need from us to make a decision that makes sense for your business.
So come in a take us for a test drive today!
Get Directions View On Map